Friday, November 7, 2008

To Whom It May Concern:

I'm 24 years-old and my health and wellness are important yet elusive to me. My day-to-day physical and mental health varies little, but when it varies a lot without reason, it can scare the bejesus out of me.

I want more information! Between my high school health classes, WebMD, and the sketchy diagnoses my mother makes, I feel like I am completely and utterly unqualified to maintain the precarious balance required of my physical and mental states.

I was not destined to go to medical school and become a physician (not that I'm certain that would solve my problems), but I do have a liberal arts degree. Yes! I learned the Art Of Thinking About Things and Issues In A Somewhat Competent and Coherent Manner. Therefore, I consider myself a reasonable candidate to draw attention to articles, studies and other tidbits of relevant information concerning the health and well-being of my peer group.

I mean, come on. Where else would you find this? Cosmo?!

Sincerely,

Chloe

B.A. Psychology (but it might as well be English)
Liberal Arts College
Coastal State, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't have to have a Google account to post. Just select "Name (URL)", put in your name and skip the URL part. Or select "Anonymous" if you want to be mysterious...